Terms and Conditions
Welcome to certsblog!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of certsblog’s Website, located at https://certsblog.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use certsblog if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, certsblog and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on certsblog. There are no claims to any intellectual property. You may access this from certsblog for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from certsblog
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from certsblog
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from certsblog
- Redistribute content from certsblog
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. certsblog does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of certsblog, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, certsblog shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
certsblog maintains the right to review all of the Comments and to edit or remove any comments that are objectionable, offensive, or otherwise in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licenses to post the Comments on our website;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any kind of trade, custom, company, or illegal action.
You hereby grant certsblog a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of certsblog; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to certsblog. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of certsblog’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately removing all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment.