Are you looking for a way to secure a steady job? Or do you just want to ensure that you have adequate job opportunities once you pass your exams? Or is it because you want to make an impression on people with your knowledge of Veeam? If so, you should consider getting a Certificate in Veeam. A Certificate in Veeam can not only help you land a job as a Veeam professional, but it can also add a credibility factor to your CV. That said, passing the Veeam VMCE certification is not an easy task. There are so many aspects to it that it can be hard to nail down the knowledge required to pass. In this blog post, we are going to discuss some of the most important topics that you need to know about to prepare for the Veeam VMCE certification.
What is the Veeam VMCE Certification?
The Veeam VMCE certification is the first vendor-neutral certification for professionals in the data center who is responsible for virtual machines, data protection, and backup. It covers technologies like VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, and others; all of which can be used to protect your business’s data.
Important Terms to Know Before you Take the Veeam Exam
You need to know some of the most important terms before you take the Veeam VMCE exam. CertsWarrior, we are going to go over a few of the most important terms that you need to know before sitting for your Veeam VMCE certification. These terms include data migration, storage replication, and test environments. Data migration: The process of moving data from one storage system to another without any downtime in the production environment Storage replication: A process where there is a balance between speed and reliability Test environments: A place where you can create a mock-up of your production environment
The Veeam VMCE Exam Objectives
Before you start your preparation, it’s a good idea to know what the Veeam VMCE exam is all about and what the Veeam VMCE exam objectives are. You can find this information on the CertWarrior website at https://www.certswarrior.com. The Veeam VMCE exam objectives are divided into six categories:
1) Configure backup settings
2) Restore data from backup
3) Perform file-level recovery
4) Monitor backup and replication
5) Troubleshoot backup jobs
6) Troubleshoot replication jobs
Tips to Prepare for the Veeam VMCE Exam
- Know the terminology This may seem obvious, but it can be easy to forget. The Veeam VMCE certification is becoming more and more popular every day, so there are a lot of terms associated with it that you may not be familiar with.
- Have an understanding of the procedures A good way to prepare for the Veeam VMCE exam is to have an understanding of the procedures that occur before, during, and after a disaster recovery plan. This will help you better comprehend what you need to do on your exam day in case you are faced with a difficult question about this.
- Make sure you know about SQL databases This may seem like a strange tip because most people don’t know SQL databases very well; however, for your success on the Veeam VMCE exam needs to know as much as possible about them. This could include how they work, how to set them up, or how to use them in various situations.